Sunday, October 4, 2009

I bit the bullet last week and decided to buy myself a new camera. I'm excited to have one again, though I am a bit sad that this camera isn't red like my last one! I know it's silly, but I just loved opening up my camera case and snapping photos with my cute red camera. However, I couldn't find any colored cameras I liked in my price range, so its plain old boring black for me this time. Gonna have to find my perks another way.
Anyway, last weekend was gorgeous warm weather here, my friend Rachelle and I (yes, I have a friend with the same name as me!) decided to head up to the mountains.

The colors hadn't changed much at the top of Little Cottonwood canyon much yet, so we decided to head down to Sundance area. As you can see, it was gorgeous there!









Is this Sturgis??? Nope, it's the Utah Motorcycle Federation's annual toy run at the hospital. It's always fun to see thousands of bikers drive up to Primary's. It's a fun crowd!


No comments:

Post a Comment