Sunday, December 13, 2009

San Francisco!







Yes folks, this is not a picture of me at the Great Salt Lake. It is indeed, San Francisco! I was so excited to take a girls' trip to the city, especially because I have never been to California before. I had heard great things about San Francisco, and I was not disappointed! Unfortunately, I developed a bad case of laryngitis shortly after arriving, but that didn't stop me from enjoying every moment of the trip - great people, tons of laughs, and fun places to see! I wish my blog could accurately portray the amazingness of the trip, but I don't think it can. I'll have to settle for showing a few pictures I guess!

We were able to see Broadway's "Wicked" the evening we arrived. For those of you who haven't seen it, I would highly recommend it! It was very entertaining!









Hanging out in solitary confinement at Alcatraz!
My friend April looks pretty happy to be behind bars!








On Sunday we were able to enjoy God's great creation in the Redwood forest. Even though these woods are only a few minutes from the Golden Gate bridge, you would never know it when you are in the middle of them. It is so serene and beautiful!























No comments:

Post a Comment