Sunday, January 3, 2010

christmas 09

Every family has their own snippets of Christmas that they think is wonderful. Well, here is a glimpse into my Christmas this year..



I feel very blessed to have been able to get home at all with the huge snowstorm we had all week. It was certainly a very white Christmas!























Even more amazing, everybody in my family was able to come home as well. It was fun to see my niece and nephew again. They grow a lot in between the times I see them!



Here's Ethen, getting a little appetizer before Christmas dinner. He's a little chunk, weighing in at about 22 pounds at 8 months. He's easy to take pictures of cuz he's always got a smile on his face!



















And here's Abby - her first Christmas old enough to really enjoy it!











Unfortunately, I was sick again for much of the visit, especially Christmas day and and Eve. Along with the last virus I caught, I've now been sick for an entire month, and I'm sick of being sick! My New Year's resolution? Good health!

Aside from camping out in a lazy boy with a box of Kleenex, here's a few other happenings of the week..


My first-ever true attempt at a gingerbread house! Turned out pretty good, I'd say. Thanks to my bro and sis the engineering aspect of it!







Aww grandpa, enough already!





nothing like childlike wonder in front of the christmas tree..










unless you count not-so-little childlike wonder!
According to Abby, all stickers belong on the tummy!
uh, guys? guys? a little help here..













I hope your holidays were wonderful as well! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment