Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Winter

It's still the middle of winter, and I'm still feeling a little blah. However, I was able to get out and about a bit over the past couple of weeks. I felt like I was in a movie while skating at the Gallivan center downtown - how many films have a scene where the main characters are skating in an outdoor rink in the middle of the city? I can think of at least ten! Only thing I was missing was Jake Gyllenhaal at my side! :)



Also this week: yet another baby shower! We have three Emily's on our 25 person Child Life staff, and all three are pregnant right now! We're gonna have a lot of baby boys crawling around in a year!

I couldn't resist taking a picture of my lovely intern, appropriately getting drink refills (yes, I really do make her refill my water cup regularly at work! I figure that, between all the work I put in to grade her papers, teach her seminars, and provide practical experience for her, I deserve it! :) I don't think she minds too much, as it gives her a chance to NOT follow me around like a little puppy dog for a few minutes each day.

























No comments:

Post a Comment