Monday, November 23, 2009

something old, something new..

Something Old: Bowling! Brings back memories of cheese balls and smoky halls! I went with my volunteer group from the Dream Center. I learned a few tips from some of the "ahem" pro bowlers there (apparently the trick is to throw slowly and slightly crooked.. 20 some years of throwing hard and straight all for naught!) Something New: learning to swing dance! I always thought I had no rhythm and 2 left feet, but I actually had a ton of fun and have gone several times since then.

Something Normal: coffee with a couple of friends. Always nice to get together for a warm drink!


Something Blue: Go Aggies! I have a friend whose dad is the president of Utah State, and she invited me to enjoy the president's box for the game last weekend! She had heard that I have never been to a football game of any type before (not even pee-wee), and decided that had to change!


Touchdown!


I must say, I especially enjoyed the presidents box considering the weather we had that day (note very cold-looking loyal fans). It was quite enjoyable to be well-warmed with all the food and drink you want and a cushy seat instead of hard benches!


No comments:

Post a Comment